Struggling to keep the
learning-at-home on track?
The TV broadcasters are here to help.
Several Australian networks are now showing educational TV, including specially developed curriculum content.
The ABC has developed a comprehensive education platform on TV (ABC-Me) and internet (abc.net.au/education) for primary and secodary levels. The commercial networks have recently arranged with the Queensland Government to broadcast video content related to the term 2 learning@home curriculum, using the 7Two, 9Go and 10Peach channels during day, which began on April 28, 2020. Read the full article here.
If you're in regional areas, you might already receive TV on the VAST platform. Make sure you get the best VAST experience with an Altech UEC digital receiver. If you need to set up a second viewing station for the kids at home, an Altech UEC 4921 is the perfect companion for any spare TV or computer monitor with HDMI and audio.
The UEC DSD 4921 is available in two version. The differences between the two versions are the base model which is PVR “ready” (requires the addition of an optional, suitable USB memory device) or the PVR version complete with factory fitted internal hard disk drive.
Both versions of the UEC 4921’s are “Next Generation” VAST™ Certified, Twin Tuner, High Definition, Digital Satellite Set Top Boxes. The units are packed with new technology, features and optional accessories, making them ideal for in home and recreational vehicle installation.
The twin tuner configuration, plus the addition of a suitable recording device (depending on version purchased) will allow your family to watch one program whilst recording or playing back another.
UEC’s market leading hardware and software ensure that your DSD 4921 is ‘future proof’ through the use of latest technology and invisible over the air software upgrade feature.
For additional peace of mind, all of these market leading features are backed by a no nonsense 36 month National manufacturer’s warranty.
The UEC DSD 4921’s are housed in an attractive enclosure that is the smallest VAST™ receiver on the market. This small factor is the perfect solution for easy installation in confined TV cabinet spaces or when connected to a second TV in the study or bedroom.
- VAST™ Certified.
- Backed by 20 years of VAST™ experience and National aftersales support for real peace of mind.
- 36 month no-nonsense National warranty.
- Smallest VAST™ Certified Set Top Box one the market.
- Market leading performance with simple installation wizard, fast channel change and EPG search features.
- Twin Tuner hardware supporting both internal or external PVR ready functionality to ensure your family never misses your favorite TV show or participation in the educational programming.
- Market leading Technology and Software packed with features that make new installation setup, viewing and general operation as easy and intuitive as possible.
- Ruggedised design and construction to suit the harsh Australian environment.
- Low power consumption and Australian MEPS (Minimum Energy Performance Standard) compliant ensuring we are environmentally responsible.
Now with 36 Month Warranty
PVRs make TV even better. Never miss a show again!
- Now with 36 Month Warranty
- PVRs make TV even better. Never miss a show again!
Contact NAS Australia and they will direct you to your local Distributor.
NAS Australia Brisbane
28 Newstead Terrace, Newstead, Qld, 4006
Phone: 07 3015 8700
Fax: 07 3252 8541
NAS Australia Sunshine Coast
Unit 4/23 Premier Circuit, Warana, 4575
Phone: 07 5493 7543
Fax: 07 3252 8541
NAS Australia Cairns
208 Scott St, Bungalow QLD 4870
Phone: 07 4033 0441
Fax: 3252 8541
NAS Australia / Topline Aerials & Cables Newcastle
Unit 1 / 8-10 Albert St Wickham, (Entrance via Railway St) NSW, 2293
Phone: 02 4967 1455
Fax: 02 4968 3755
Altech UEC celebrates it's 20th anniversary in Australia. Starting out all the way back in 1998 with the Optus Aurora Remote Area Broadcast System (RABS).
Altech UEC provides a large range of Reliable, Durable and Quality products with 240VAC and 12VDC Power input options.
NAS Australia operates a National Support and Repair Service Centre from our Brisbane Headoffice.